How do you develop healthcare leaders who inspire employee passion?
It’s time for a systematic, sustained approach to training.
As healthcare becomes more complex and competitive, your top leaders face intense demands and scrutiny.
Unfortunately, the industry is famous for driving away people with leadership qualities, leaving a shortage of people ready to fill crucial roles but who have no leadership training.
Power 2 Transform helps you identify and develop extraordinary healthcare leaders… passionate and competent leaders who inspire and mobilize your most important asset: people.
Overcoming old patterns of thinking and behaving is not easy. We can help.
To succeed, you need a system that reflects and develops the unique strengths of each individual. Leadership Vital Signs is a training process developed especially for healthcare providers.
Participants get a lot more than leadership theory – they are given time to apply what was learned before learning anything new. This break helps potential leaders apply learned theory to build individual responsibility and to maintain trusting and productive working relationships.
What Makes Leadership Vital Signs Different
P2T ensures the lessons learned during the training will transfer successfully to the workplace. We do this by delivering our training program in four full-day or eight half-day sessions that accommodate your timeline for change.
To continue improving individual and organizational performance, ongoing success is the best motivator and reinforcement. That’s why each module helps leaders to:
- Learn and develop a specific set of skills.
- Apply those skills upon return to work.
You will be astounded as managers begin to:
- Model and develop a culture of mutual respect.
- Understand and develop team-based concepts.
- Build trust between managers and their staff.
- Assess system processes for efficiency.
- Make decisions based on evidence.
- Identify and resolve conflicts.
Energize Participants with Support and Follow-Up
Educational research shows that the sooner people apply what they’ve learned, the more likely they are to retain those principles over the long run. Our training process encourages participants to share their learning throughout the organization.
Leaders gather for interactive and theoretical instruction, including:
- Your choice of four full-day sessions or eight half-day sessions.
- Monthly teleconferences to discuss home-based reading assignments.
Each participant creates an action plan to implement leadership principles at work. We also provide individual coaching throughout the program, including:
- Unlimited email support for each participant.
- A thirty-minute individual phone session each month.